Saturday 5 May 2012


I have started to photograph and list a few new items in these past couple of weeks and an quite excited about the quality of the photos that I am putting up. I have discovered the best lighting for my pieces - mid - late afternoon with overcast skies. Lovely diffuse light that brings out the best in my gems. I've started to redo some of my items photos and I am actually hoping that it stays overcast this weekend so I can get some good shots!

Also, I have purchased a soldering kit and am very excited for it to arrive in my mailbox so I can start on the next phase of my designs. I have big ideas for statement necklaces and earrings that I can't wait to start working on - not least of which is designing and crafting my bridal jewellery (so many ideas for that - I can't even decide on the gems to use yet!!).

1 comment:

  1. Your photos look great. Natural lighting is the best light for most pictures.

    ReplyDelete